Joanna Lipner represented Pikralida at THURSDAY GATHERING, taking part in the debate and presenting the company during the pitching session.
The topic of the debate, chaired by Izabela Kozakiewicz-Frańczak, was: “Industries of tomorrow: Medicine”. Participants in the debate focused on questions such as:
- What are the predominant trends in medicine today?
- Which are common on the needs side, and which prevail on the supply/development side of innovation?
- What are the characteristics of development of the medical sector?
- What innovations emerge in the most advanced countries, and what is the situation in CEE and Poland?
- What are the biggest challenges when it comes to the creation of Polish innovation and is Poland globally competitive?
THURSDAY GATHERING meetings are organised by Venture Cafe Warsaw Foundation. Participants include representatives of start-ups, investors and those interested in innovation. It is an opportunity to broaden both your mind and network.
This year’s #118 LIFE SCIENCE SESSION was organised at CIC Warsaw on 29 September 2022.