On 15 and 16 November, we will participate in the Deep Tech Summit, which will be held in the Cambridge Innovation Center in Warsaw.
The intention behind the event is to connect and educate:
- private investors seeking unique projects,
- start-up founders in need of new team skills and funding,
- managers and project managers open to new business challenges,
- researchers interested in launching and developing R&D-focused companies,
- entrepreneurs looking for new business projects
- as well as international partners willing to work with the Polish Deep Tech ecosystem.
The programme for the event is available at: Programme